As a SharePoint Consultant, you will be responsible for assisting our clients envision, design and deploy SharePoint-based solutions. Duties will involve designing and deploying scalable, secure architectures for Portals and portal-based solutions using SharePoint. This includes a strong knowledge of SharePoint Content Management/Document Management, the use of Solutions and Features within the SharePoint Framework as well as experience in setting up and managing SharePoint sites from an Administration standpoint. Experience in SharePoint 2013 App Model, C#, ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, JS, IIS, and Windows Workflow Foundation is a plus.
- SharePoint On-Premises, Online, and Office365 solution architecture experience
- On-Premises SharePoint Farm implementation and deployment experience
- Experience effectively deploying SharePoint throughout the enterprise
- More than 5 years of experience in full project lifecycle development with Microsoft technologies
- Experience consulting with clients on the design and business value of collaboration and portal solutions
- Experience working with customers' internal business processes and developing detailed analysis of how to effectively deploy SharePoint solutions throughout the enterprise environment
- Excellent consulting skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and team members
- Track record of successful projects delivery with SharePoint
- Strong Business Analysis experience
- Must possess exceptional analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Highly motivated individual with strong sense of ownership
- Must be proactive with solid organizational and time management skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.