Project Manager / Business Analyst
As a Project Manager / Business Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting our clients envision, design and deploy Business Intelligence- or Collaboration-based solutions. Duties will involve project management and oversight, requirements gathering/documentation, scope management, issue resolution, quality assurance and ensuring customer satisfaction. This role requires someone who can communicate effectively with business and technical resources within all levels of a client organization.
- More than 5 years of general technology or consulting experience
- More than 2 years of Project Management experience
- More than 2 years of Requirements Gathering and Definition experience
- Strong Business Analysis experience
- Conduct business analysis/modeling exercises with the client
- Strong consulting/client facing experience
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A good knowledge of SDLC and methodology
- Ability to gather the appropriate information to determine and manage scope, schedule and cost
- Requirements gathering and documentation skills
- Ability to identify and manage issues and risks
- Experience deploying BI or Collaboration solutions
- Must possess exceptional analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Highly motivated individual with strong sense of ownership.
- Must be proactive with solid organizational and time management skills.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Prior consulting experience preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.