Project Manager / Business Analyst
Artis Consulting is a professional services firm dedicated to delivering Collaboration and Business Intelligence solutions that provide the right information, to the right person, at the right time. Founded in 2002, Artis Consulting is based in Richardson, Texas and is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with Collaboration & Content and Business Intelligence Competencies.
As a Project Manager / Business Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting our clients envision, design and deploy Business Intelligence- or Collaboration-based solutions. Duties will involve project management and oversight, requirements gathering/documentation, scope management, issue resolution, quality assurance and ensuring customer satisfaction. This role requires someone who can communicate effectively with business and technical resources within all levels of a client organization.
- More than 5 years of general technology or consulting experience
- More than 2 years of Project Management experience
- More than 2 years of Requirements Gathering and Definition experience
- Strong Business Analysis experience
- Conduct business analysis/modeling exercises with the client
- Strong consulting/client facing experience
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A good knowledge of SDLC and methodology
- Ability to gather the appropriate information to determine and manage scope, schedule and cost
- Requirements gathering and documentation skills
- Ability to identify and manage issues and risks
- Experience deploying BI or Collaboration solutions
- Must possess exceptional analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Highly motivated individual with strong sense of ownership.
- Must be proactive with solid organizational and time management skills.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Prior consulting experience preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.